Sunday, April 18, 2010

1 PM Mountain Time

. . . was best to ensure maximum challenge and heat stress on a day forecast to reach 38 C during another climb up Mount Qourna. It was last Friday, first a water drinking binge and then I filled my pockets with more bottles (water mixed with electrolytes) and rode my bicycle to Deir El Madina. The result is shown in the Qourna mountain trilogy videos.



There was cool dry desert breeze blowing during the climb and at the top of the mountain. In another week or so I expect to challenge the mountain again in the true Luxor heat of 40 +.

2 comments:

  1. -- does the Time traveller realize that all of "He's" can be playing and talking at the same time - quite an experience - thankfully it's usually over with 30 second - next I'll try him with the Mut Lady -- good night

    ReplyDelete
  2. - yeah - it works with the "hi, thanks for joining me to the...." by the Mut Lady (not a great name but it does mean courage in Germany) - but then there is that smile ...

    ReplyDelete