Sunday, April 4, 2010

From Beach - to Abyss

A shock – I am suddenly thrown 1200 years back in time – to modern day Egypt. I am back in Luxor, and I discover my wife has been entranced by a mysterious cat named Calypso and spends her days blogging and eating cookies shaped like Lotus flowers. The apartment has been ravaged by contractors. I must fix it in just a few weeks – before this odyssey takes me from 8th century heat to the cool of Canada. Must . . . not . . .look at Cat . . . . must not . . . .eat Lotus cookies. . . .

========================================

To enter this abyss of dark time, I have crossed a line of conflict – the “Clash of Civilizations” pitting the corrupt counter-intuitive wasteful Western Ways against the Blissful Way of righteousness untroubled by consciousness. This conflict presents a moral and ethical dilemma that threatens to force us into opposing camps . . what camp shall we follow?

Camp 1 - The Corrupt Western Way . . . .

Camp 2 - the Blissful moral path of righteousness . . . .

Tough call.

1 comment:

  1. easy choice for me.....I'll let you guess
    pmc

    ReplyDelete